[Wikipedia-l] To Gerard re: Moldovan wiki

Chris Jenkinson chris at starglade.org
Sat Mar 18 15:11:21 UTC 2006

Bogdan Giusca wrote:
> Gerard, you forgot an important thing of this affair:
> NO MOLDOVANS requested or wanted this Wikipedia.

I have to ask (to you, and the other people who want it closed down),
why do you care so much about it? Go and contribute to another language
Wikipedia instead. Then you won't have to worry about the existence of
this edition of Wikipedia. It just seems to me like there's been a lot
of argument over something which you (and others) aren't contributing to
anyway, so it doesn't really make a practical difference to you whether
it's open or closed.

Chris

--
Chris Jenkinson
chris at starglade.org

"Mistrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful."
  -- Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra