[WikiEN-l] Can a deleted page be used in an RfC?

SCZenz sczenz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:43:34 UTC 2006

You could do any of the above for now, since deletion is reversible.
Obviously the diffs need to be visible to get comments on them, so it
will have to be undeleted while the RfC is running.  I'd recommend
blanking it and putting up a short (neutral) note on why the page
should be kept for the time being.

SCZenz