[WikiEN-l] Can a deleted page be used in an RfC?

Elonka at aol.com Elonka at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 13:23:01 UTC 2006

I've asked this a couple places around Wikipedia (including Kelly  Martin's
page) but haven't gotten a reply, so I'm going to try again here.

I'm currently preparing an RfC (or RfAr) regarding a long series of  personal
attacks that are being genereated against me by User DreamGuy.   One of the
attacks (the first one, actually) is at [[Talk:Eenasul_Fateh]], a  temporary
page that was made to hold information during an AfD  discussion.

One user tried to remove DreamGuy's attacks, but DreamGuy just went right
back in and restored them.

Anyway, I have the opportunity to speedy-delete the page as no  longer
needed.  However, if I delete it, does that mean that I can no  longer refer to the
personal attack on that page as part of the RfC?  Do I  have to keep it around
for evidence?  Or can I go ahead and get rid of  it?

Or should I blank it "in preparation for deletion", but hold onto it so  that
the diffs will work?

Thanks,

Elonka
[[User:Elonka]]