[WikiEN-l] The 3RR is an electric fence, not an entitlement.

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 20:21:02 UTC 2005

Kelly wrote:
> On 10/10/05, actionforum at comcast.net wrote a
> bunch of stuff about Castro, forgetting that this is wikien-l, not
> bitchaboutcommunistdictatorsofcarribeanislands-l.
>
> Kelly

And you appear to have written this:

    Please note that the purpose of  the 3RR is as a tripwire
    to stop edit warring; it is not punitive.
    I therefore recommend against blocking him.
    Kelly Martin 14:27, August 7, 2005 (UTC)

forgetting that you really think this:

     I'm not inclined to care a whole lot. People who hit the
     3RR have already gone beyond reasonable editing. Whether
     they get blocked for  24 hours or a week is not that great
     of a concern to me.