[WikiEN-l] The 3RR is an electric fence, not an entitlement.

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 20:37:58 UTC 2005

> On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, Kelly Martin wrote:
>
> > On 10/10/05, actionforum at comcast.net wrote a
> > bunch of stuff about Castro, forgetting that this is wikien-l, not
> > bitchaboutcommunistdictatorsofcarribeanislands-l.
> >
> I've stopped reading his emails here a day or two ago myself -- about
> the time I realized that he was repeating himself. Would the list
> moderators do us a favor & start reviewing his postings?
>
> Geoff

I assume a hasty "review" would suit your purposes better
than a careful one based on your incorrect assessment
above.

I believe I only repeated myself once,  and that was in
response to Kelly Martin's dismissive comment, which
was as wasteful of bandwidth as yours here.  My other
emails were good faith clarifications or elaborations
that were responsive to comments.
         -- Silverback