[WikiEN-l] Mediation Committee Overhaul

W. Guy Finley wgfinley at dynascope.com
Mon May 9 01:28:45 UTC 2005

There have been some recent comments in Arbitration regarding the lack of
any meaningful mediation going on and that cases that do go to mediation
seem to be abandoned or loiter there without any attention.  After
discussion with a lot of people it appeared to me that this was the time for
a new proposal on overhauling mediation.

Inter did a good part of the initial work on this but I added the informal
mediation portion which I think is a key part of the proposal.  I have the
proposal up and active but it is very much under construction.  Comments are
encouraged!!

The proposal can be found at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Mediation_%282005%29

Thanks!