[WikiEN-l] Abuse of your services

El C el.ceeh at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:41:58 UTC 2005

In this case, though, this private individual has chosen to speak
publicly (i.e. within the public realm that is usenet) and it was his
choice to face all the potential vicissitudes therein. Yes, I think we
need to be careful with usenet entries, but I reviewed the record of
the individual in question and I do not believe his protests should be
taken into account, as per WP/Usenet notability. Next time (heh, next
time), he should stick to posting anonymously (and he's been using
premium usenet services, plural - it's not as if he could'nt do that),
or refrain from even touching that send message button in his
newsreader.

El_C

>I was only concerned about actually naming the award winner because
that person is a >private individual who seems to be upset about the
whole thing.