[WikiEN-l] Brandt wishes to release personal details of all Wikipedia admins

Blackcap snoutwood at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 01:44:00 UTC 2005

God *dammit*. This kind of stuff is why I have an entirely separate e-mail,
etc. for Wikipedia and Wikipedia only. This is truly going too far. Aren't
we considered, under U.S. privacy laws at lease, to be private citizens,
making this illegal? Not that I've studied the laws, but that's what I seem
to recall.