[WikiEN-l] Separate namespace for Deletions and other achives?

M. Creidieki Crouch creidieki at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 21:04:51 UTC 2005

Could we make a separate namespace for all of the AfD archives?  Right
now, [[Special:Randompage/Wikipedia]] only gives me AfD pages, and
doing a search in the Wikipedia namespace is near impossible.  We
could call it "Deletion" and only put the AfD stuff in it, or we could
call it "Archives" and put some other stuff in it (FAC, RFA).  But I
really think that putting the infinite cruft into a separate namespace
would make some of these technical features easier to use.

-- Creidieki