[WikiEN-l] New policy proposal

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 13:23:11 UTC 2004

I've had this idea kicking around in my mind for a while. What would
people think about a third tab for references. ie. The main article
tab, the talk tab, and the references tab, and the subscripted numbers
(or whatever) would be links to the references tab. i mentioned this
to tim starling, and i dont think that he saw any particualarly big
tech problem with this.

paz y amor,
[[User:The bellman]]