[WikiEN-l] potential VfD abuse?

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Thu Oct 23 17:31:33 UTC 2003

At 09:27 AM 10/23/2003, you wrote:
>A better solution would be to accept his votes at face value, worth
>neither more nor less than anyone else's.  Obviously he has a strong
>attitude against deletions in general.  There should be no obligation for
>him to justify his votes.

There is no reason for the charitable assumptions that you suggest. In
fact, there are reasons NOT to assume the above. Anyone with a passionately
held anti-deletionist position would most likely have spoken out at some
point, or at least answered queries on his talk page. Historically he has
also voted to "Delete" /en masse/ on the VfD page as well. These are, in my
opinion, the actions of a troll.

-----
Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321