[WikiEN-l] User names

Lee Pilich pilich at btopenworld.com
Mon Oct 13 18:32:57 UTC 2003

Jake wrote:
 >And LDan: Chronological age is no big factor (at least not to me, and I feel
 >not to many), which is much of why I dislike when people call actions
 >'childlike', 'juvenile', or 'immature'... hell, I'm still a teenager (until
 >Saturday).

I don't want to bang on about this, but when I called "Non-liberals are
stupid"'s actions "childish" I meant that, in my opinion, trying to whip up
an argument in that way to make a point is not a good thing to do. It
wasn't meant as a dig at LDan's age, which, as you say, is completely
irrelevant (in any case, I didn't know that Non-liberals was LDan when I
said it).

Anyway, perhaps it's not a good idea to call anybody childish, no matter
what they're doing. I won't be doing it again any time soon...

Enough of this - slip-ups all round, perhaps, but let's move on. There's an
encyclopaedia to write.

Lee (Camembert)