[WikiEN-l] Trolls, dwarves & Hobbits

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Oct 13 17:29:19 UTC 2003

Just to interrupt this fascinating discussion of names and their
changes, do you all recall the part in 'The Hobbit' when Bilbo said,
"Hear, hear!" (meaning what they had just said sounded sensible to him)
and the dwarves all turned to "hear" what he had to say?

Well, I have nothing to say. And you can quote me as saying I was
misquoted.

Furthermore, I'm blathering and so are all of you.

Now let's go back to plotting how to get the dragon's treasure -- I mean
how to organize and develop informative, relevant and *neutral* articles
for the world's greatest Free Encyclopedia.

(signed)
Frodo Lives!