[WikiEN-l] "Louis Kyu Won Ryu"

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 21:29:23 UTC 2003

Can someone get "Louis Kyu Won Ryu" to stop vandalizing my
home page? He has no right to dictate what is on my page.

(He probably is Martin, but I will pretend otherwise. for
the moment; Martin has assumed other false identities in
the past. However, the present issue is that no one has the
right to dictate what is on our own homepages.)

RK

=====
"I prefer a wicked person who knows he is wicked, to a righteous person who knows he is righteous".
The Seer of Lublin [Jacob Isaac Ha-Hozeh Mi-Lublin, 1745-1815]