[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 21:20:59 UTC 2003

Please stop Martin (MyRedDice) from writing on my User
page. I am tired of his support of Jew-baiting in Wikipedia
articles, but obviously Wikipedians feel that his behaviour
is Ok.

But I can, and do, ask that he stop harassing me by writing
on my own home page.

Martin's obsession with me is NOT funny; neither is his
constant support of violently anti-Catholic and anti-Jewish
bigotry.

RK

=====
"I prefer a wicked person who knows he is wicked, to a righteous person who knows he is righteous".
The Seer of Lublin [Jacob Isaac Ha-Hozeh Mi-Lublin, 1745-1815]