[WikiEN-l] Stevertigo should not be allowed to write about Jews

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Oct 1 17:25:17 UTC 2003

RK,

Just to respond to your first numbered point, re the statement:

* Anti-Jewish sentiment is not anti-Semitism.

I'm fairly sure that anti-Semitism is generally held to include
"anti-Jewish sentiment". I faintly recall that at one point, the
[[anti-Semitism]] article even defined it that way.

Those who advocate a different DEFINITION of the term are welcome to
their POV, of course, but any non-standard (or controversial) usage
should be marked as such.

I'm sure we can reach a harmonious resolution of this issue, through
calm discussion just like this.

Keep up the good work!

Ed Poor