[WikiEN-l] Re: Christian-Jewish reconciliation.

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Oct 1 18:21:03 UTC 2003

Perhaps it's not about who's "lost their cool" but more about what is
the best way to write _neutrally_ about a controversial subject.

I've just spent the better part of 2 hours looking over the various
edits and comments. Much of what was reverted looked significant
NPOV-deficient to me.

Let's try to leave personalities out of this, and figure out how to fix
the article -- or at least come up with a solution to the current
impasse, so the article can be un-protected.

By the way, would some admin (other than me) please add to the top of
[[Christian-Jewish reconciliation]] the standard text about ''the
neutrality of this page is disputed''? I don't dare do it myself,
because of the guideline about "he who protects a page must not edit
it".

Ed Poor