[WikiEN-l] Christian-Jewish reconciliation.

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Oct 1 17:19:30 UTC 2003

Robert,

Thank you for bringing this issue to the mailing list. I appreciate your
efforts to keep important articles from getting mangled.

By the way, it was I (Uncle Ed) who 'protected' the page.

I think everyone would agree that the word "apostate" has a negative
connotation. Perhaps it's best used in a sentence like:
*Francis Xavier McDougal called Friar Travers an "apostate".

Also, most of us would agree that the article should attribute the POV
that Vatican II is a "heresy" to adherents of that view, rather than
stating it as a fact or implying that it's 'common knowledge.'

I have high hopes for a quick Wikonciliation of this issue.

Sincerely,

Ed Poor