[WikiEN-l] Christian, Jewish, Muslims, Paganists, Science believers, and co

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 16:51:18 UTC 2003

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
>Wikipedia should be a community where all people,
>including all Christians, should be comfortable
>participating.

You are so right Robert. Perhaps we should have chosen
that dove as a logo in truth. Or perhaps a little
branch of olive tree (eh ! what about a new logo
contest ? I got a new idea !).

Now, I must admit this must be very embarassing for
you indeed, and I concur with your distress.
Seriously.

And, since most articles you are interested in, turn
protected more often than not (and more and more often
actually), what are you gonna work on next ? This is a
serious problem. I am worried.

Yours

Anthère