[WikiEN-l] Stevertigo should not be allowed to write about Jews

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 22:38:02 UTC 2003

> I really am unhappy with the way that Christian
> Identity
> anti-Semites such as Stevertigo are being allowed to
> push
> hatred of Israel and Jews on this e-mail list, and
> on
> multiple Wikipedia articles.
>
> I am even more unhappy about the way that several
> people
> are writing me privately, admitting to me that they
> too see
> huge amounts of anti-Semitism, but that they are
> publicly
> unwilling to say or do anything about this,
> especially in
> regards to Stevertigo.
>
> This man is a violently hateful anti-Semitic racist,
> and
> the way that so many people consider him a valuble
> controbutor onl serves to further the impression
> that
> Wikipedia is becoming an internet haven for
> anti-Semites,
> as well as people who Catholics and others.
>
> The following analysis of Stevertigo shows that he
> is a
> "Christian Idenity" style anti-Semite. What people
> do with
> this information will show whether or not
> anti-Semitism is
> considered acceptable or not on Wikipedia.
>
> Just stop allowing him to edit articles on Jews,
> Christians, Israel, etc.
>

> ******************
> [lots of valid evidence]
>
> RK

Stevertigo may be a little confused about jew-related
issues and NPOV, but that doesn't mean we should block
him from editing the articles. We only need to
convince him that what his writing is not NPOV (no
matter how "correct" it is).

Besides, Stevertigo is not anti-semetic. If he was,
don't you think he would have said something bad about
our religion to at least one of us, RK? (BTW, I'm
Jewish)
LDan