[WikiEN-l] Christian-Jewish reconciliation.

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 16:28:21 UTC 2003

An anonymous user has been attacking our entry on
"Christian-Jewish reconciliation".  He has added grossly
anti-Catholic and anti-Semitic comments in the Talk page,
and has been using the article to slander all Catholics as
"apostates". This new person is trying to make the
Wikipedia article present as a fact that Catholicism since
Catican II is heretical, and that he alone understands the
true interpretation of the Bible and of Church dogma.

This new user appears to be a so-called "Traditional
Catholic", who holds violently anrgy beliefs towards
Catholics and Jews.

In response, Martin (MyRedDice) and Stevertigo have egged
this person on, and have protected multiple anti-Catholic
and anti-Semitic comments.

Stevertigo then added a bizarre rant on oil, the
middle-east, Arabs, the USA and the State of Israel, none
of which has anything to do with this article. (i.e.
evolving relations between Christians and Jews.)  It is
just another one of his attacks on Israel.

Stevertigo has also made bziarre and false accusations
towards me, claiming that I am writing "anti-Christian"
propaganda, and that I am being racist towards Chrisitans.
This, of course, is a total fabrication. In fact, I am
concerned about the way that this new user, Martin, and
Stevertgio are allowing people to slander and harass
Catholic Christians.

Wikipedia should be a community where all people, including
all Christians, should be comfortable participating. The
way that this trio is allowing hateful slander of Catholics
is simply unacceptable.  To falsely accuse _me_ of
Christian-bashing is shocking, as only they are attacking
any Christians.

Stevertigo has further added sections to this article that
include total fabrications on Jewish views of Christianity.
he then criticises Jews for these positions (which they
never held in the first place.)  And Martin is egging him
on, for reasons I can't fathom.

Finally, they protected this page.

Please help deal with thos shockingly hateful anti-Catholic
and anti-Jewish baheviour, and this total violation of all
Wikipedia norms.

Robert (RK)