[Foundation-l] Image filter brainstorming: Personal filter lists

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Mon Nov 28 14:56:37 UTC 2011

Liam Wyatt wrote:
> Perhaps we could focus on those practical points - preferably on-wiki -
> rather than having endless debates about what different people did/didn't
> mean to say or getting into abstract ideological discussions.

Buzzkill.

There are a lot of ideas here:
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Controversial_content/Brainstorming>.

Someone needs to start triaging/cultivating/poking/prodding the ideas to try
to come up with something that's workable (if any such solution exists at
all). As the Wikimedia Foundation is the primary body pushing for this
feature, it will need to assign staff and other resources. I don't think
this has been done at this point, so the ball is in its court.

MZMcBride