[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 00:02:09 UTC 2008

 Durova wrote:
> At some point Sarah was talking about people involved in this becoming
> admins and crats on other wikis.  This is what has me confused. Are the
> people Gerard is refering to the same people Sarah is refering to about
> becoming admins on other language wikis?
>
> Birgitte SB
> ----
> You would have to ask Sarah and clarify with Gerard.  If Gerard was
> referring to the example I read to him, the individual never had special
ops
> on any project.  There exist a variety of such people, though.

I don't see Birgitte as a a person given to rash conclusions; she is
probably more careful than most about questioning them.  Comments about
some stalker being an admin or bureaucrat do become a part of the
landscape.  You may even be talking about two different people.  In time
these stories tend to merge.

Ec

----

Ray, I call 'em like I see 'em.  Your responses at this thread consistently
have the tone and content of someone who has not been paying requisite
attention to the material.

In no way did I imply that Birgitte makes rash conclusions.  Nor did I
comment about any stalker being an admin or bureaucrat.  It was SlimVirgin
who made that assertion, not me.

The opening post of this thread linked to a Digg page about an Article by
David Shankbone.  You made a number of tangential posts, then failed to
recognize his name when I used it.  It was I who started that Digg and David
cited me in his article.  Three times this week I have posted to my blog on
the topic, including a full quote and a diff of a threat against David.  I
posted it long before you requested that type of example here.

The word "prejudice" means premature judgment: to reach a conclusion before
examining adequate evidence.

-Durova
--
http://durova.blogspot.com/