[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 23:19:38 UTC 2008

I think they're talking about people who have accounts on and edit for
"attack sites". Basically, people involved with Wikipedia Review or
Encyclopedia Dramatica. They may not actually be stalkers themselves,
of course; this is assumed by the fact that they help build these
websites.

I myself have an account on Encyclopedia Dramatica, but I have never
stalked anybody. I have never threatened anybody, posted any personal
information, or anything like that, and I am not of the opinion that
such actions are funny. If an acquaintance is planning something along
those lines, I let them know it is unacceptable.

Mark