[Foundation-l] Audience measurement data

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 07:29:19 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I had a look and I wonder why Africa and the Middle East are heaped
together.. Only Egypt is considered to be part of both.. The arguments of
throwing Europe and the Middle East are as good as Turkey is in both parts
of the world. Also Latin America includes Mexico, but so does North America
.... When the numbers are not clear because of poorly chosen categories I
have no idea how to understand these numbers.

PS I love statistics I REALLY want to have these numbers...
Thanks,
      GerardM