[Foundation-l] Wolf Mountain MediaWiki Appliances Released

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 05:57:53 UTC 2006

On 7/27/06, Domas Mituzas <midom.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now strings are defined by community, as community supports Wikipedia.
> I'm not CFO, so I'm quite happy about that ;-)

And although you might disagree, I have no reason you are not Hardware
Officer either. I know Delphine calls herself "the former" Chapter
Officer (and now Chair of LCCom). Danny thinks himself GrO still,
Elian resigned, as for other officers, I have no clue.

Related to a certain website, I would like to know the exact contact
Wikimedia Officers or their successors concerning updates of reports
from each field. Is there any latest chart of the Wikimedia Foundation
Organisation? Or we can say "the officers are still in office, unless
they resigned"

Um, however, as for Hardware, I think we need to argue with whom and
on what a comcom member should talk to get a new update? <g>

--
Aphaia
aka