[Foundation-l] Wolf Mountain MediaWiki Appliances Released

Domas Mituzas midom.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 16:16:16 UTC 2006

Hi!!!!

> revolution/pro-alternate lifestyle propoganda materials
> removed from the dumps.

You forgot China and their needs!

Anyway, I'm somewhat confused. You disagree with idea that foundation is
more worthy cause to support Wikipedia, than buying filtering hardware.

> from much of the topics, or perceived erotic imagery in many of the
> articles. My tools let you filter import XML dumps

Do your filters try to count how much pink is in picture? :)

Anyway, I'm not sure censoring Wikipedia is helping Wikipedia.
And I'm not sure anyone limiting access to proper wikipedia content is
helping Wikipedia either.

I guess there're more books which contain violence (say... smiting in
Bible), which should be definitely filtered.

Domas