[Foundation-l] board candidacies

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Thu Aug 10 18:37:32 UTC 2006

I personally feel that one of the big issues is that people are required
to spend their own money for things. This means that if you life outside
of the US, even outside of Florida that your costs will be prohibitively
high. I personally find that one of the most prohibitive requirements.
Many people whom would have the time and the enthousiasm do not have a
bankaccount for that. And that is one of the reasons I have a lot of
respect for Angela and Anthere. They are willing to spend their personal
savings for the betterment of the projects. People should realize that
the next time they start complaining with them.

Walter