[Foundation-l] board candidacies

valdelli at bluemail.ch valdelli at bluemail.ch
Thu Aug 10 18:27:36 UTC 2006

I completely agree,
when I have seen the candidatures, I have had this first feeling:
"a lot of candidates only english speaking (with a little knowledge
of another language)".

The board should have a good communication and should be
representative...  this don't mean that the members should be
polyglot, but these are little signs... how many languages has got
Wikipedia? Why?

Ilario