[Foundation-l] New Proposal: WikiMemory

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 01:30:31 UTC 2005

I like this idea as a repository of knowledge. Oral history is a remarkable
took, when used correctly, as it personalizes major events and provides
insights  into events that would not otherwise be available to researchers.
Furthermore,  we live in one of the most exciting periods in history, with outstanding
events  that need recording before the people who witnessed them are no
longer around to  tell their story.

I would support a project like this, however, I would ask that it follow
certain strict guidelines so as to help sift through the  stories.