[Foundation-l] Wikinews is giving out press credentials

Dariusz Siedlecki datrio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:41:44 UTC 2005

2005/11/9, Anthony DiPierro <wikilegal at inbox.org>:
>  But maybe I'm wrong. Has anyone accomplished anything by saying "yeah, I'm
> a reporter for some website, you can go to this url and look at a page that
> anyone in the world can edit, and that proves it"?

"Reporters" of pl.wikinews tried it two times. Once during a press
conference, then trying to get into a place for photographers, to make
a good photo for the article. We weren't let in, because we had no
press credentials.

There you go. The point of this email is just to prove that we NEED
press credentials, press badges, and stuff like that. But this also
has to be international. This has to be discussed between the
Wikinewsies of the major Wikinews languages and the Board.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Dariusz "Datrio" Siedlecki