[Foundation-l] Wikinews is giving out press credentials

Anthony DiPierro wikilegal at inbox.org
Wed Nov 9 13:58:03 UTC 2005

Is anyone on this list actually using these credentials? That's who needs to
be listened to. I would think an accreditation system which has the approval
of the board (which doesn't mean the board micromanages it) would be the
only useful system anyway.
 But maybe I'm wrong. Has anyone accomplished anything by saying "yeah, I'm
a reporter for some website, you can go to this url and look at a page that
anyone in the world can edit, and that proves it"?