[Foundation-l] Re: Funding for the newly elected Board Members

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Mon Jun 21 17:51:32 UTC 2004

Andrew Lih wrote:

>PS: And you've certainly entered "rude" territory by belittling Ant
>and Ang's extensive contributions to Wikipedia so flippantly.

I don't see how this is the case.  They have currently, to my knowledge,
made next to no contributions as board members, as the board has just
been constituted within the past week.

As far as making contributions as Wikipedians, that is true of many
people: certainly at least 100 or so.  And as far as I know, we haven't
reimbursed any of them, and there aren't any immediate plans to do so.

-Mark