[Foundation-l] Re: Funding for the newly elected Board Members

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 17:04:32 UTC 2004

I don't understand why one groups needs to be paid *first*, precluding
expenditures for others.  Even if one agrees with your assertion that
developers should be monetarily compensated, that does not mean the
board should work in poverty.

It's quite short sighted if one cannot see that Ang/Ant/Jimbo putting
their heads together would do well for our fundraising which will in
turn raise more funds for the entire project.

-Andrew Lih (User:Fuzheado)

PS: And you've certainly entered "rude" territory by belittling Ant
and Ang's extensive contributions to Wikipedia so flippantly.