[Foundation-l] Funding for the newly elected Board Members

epzachte at chello.nl epzachte at chello.nl
Mon Jun 21 15:47:27 UTC 2004

Delirium wrote:

"I'd propose the first thing we do with a spare 400 euro is identify four important
software changes that need to be made, and put bounties on 100 euro on each of them."

Doiny any serious programming for $100 is almost equivalent to doing it for free. What incentive would that be?

If we would pay serious money for any software activity our current cash reserves would be gone in no time.
At the moment developers are rewarded with an occasional 'thank you'. Singling out tasks that are important
enough to pay a token sum, would only muddy the waters.

Erik Zachte