[Wikipedia-l] Fwd: RE: Abuse - Impersonation - dpotop1 (KMM34737469V27186L0KM)

Jacky PB dpotop1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 19:36:48 UTC 2006

Hello everybody,

As you may remember, Mark Williamson pretended some
time ago I sent him an ethnic hate message. Given this
was a serious accusation, I forwarded the message to
the yahoo.com customer service, and I have just
received the following reply.

As you can see, the yahoo.com customer service does
certify the e-mail Mark posted here was forged.

Yours,
en:Dpotop