[Wikipedia-l] Help spreading the news

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 26 06:20:29 UTC 2006

Speaking of communication between languages, contributors from the
German Wikipedia put together a nice report for The Wikipedia Signpost
in this week's issue
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2006-07-24/German_Wikipedia_report).
Although the Signpost focuses on the English Wikipedia because that's
where it's located, I agree with Walter that more news from other
languages is welcome.

We have some interest in making this report a regular feature - if
that's going to happen, people need to write it. Perhaps, so that we
don't hear only from the German-speakers, we could rotate reports coming
from several of the larger Wikipedias. So I invite anyone interested to
write a similar report about their project. First to submit gets to be
first in line for publication!

--Michael Snow