[Wikipedia-l] Re: Klingon resurrected

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Wed Jun 9 05:14:38 UTC 2004

Erik Moeller wrote:

>Klingon, on the other hand, has been immortalized by The Simpsons and
>other mainstream comedies, not to mention Star Trek itself.
>
>By the way, Klingon now has 5 articles, and guess what they're about?
>Fictional worlds and concepts from Star Trek. The word "Star Trek" appears
>in none of them, so I suspect they don't even establish that they are
>fictional.

I don't know how to say "Star Trek" in Klingon.  I suppose that those
who write articles in Klingon already know that it's fictional.  Those
of us who don't read Klingon won't seek such information from that
source.  Those who understand Klingon, and believe that it is real, have
got more problems than we do. :-)

Ec