[Wikipedia-l] thank you

Ralesk Ne'vennoyx ralesk at livejournal.com
Mon Jul 5 11:26:10 UTC 2004

C A S [name omitted for privacy reasons] wrote:
> Id like to thank you, as members of the Wikimedia Board, as members of
> the mediation committee, and as concerned citizens -- for being so rude
> as to not even bother to respond to this issue. It is obvious that you
> feel I can be banned by anyone, for any reason; regardless of Jimbo
> Wales request that I be treated according to the rules of the website.
> Thank you for not caring, it means a lot to me.

I tell you what’s rude.  This is rude:  Shut the F*CK up.

No-one has been rude to you, but many readers of this list have been
forced to read your endless whining and the simple fact that you do not
understand, no matter how many times Anthere repeated it that this is
NOT the right place to do so.  This concerns the English list, wikien-l,
and the voting section inside the Wikipedia, whose address has been
mentioned at least once.  Requests for Review of Administrative Actions
or what ever it’s called.

I do not understand why you keep repeatedly disregarding NICELY laid
requests that you go to the RIGHT places with your problems.  Again, all
you need is to sign up to the damn list, else you’ll be moderated.

Now please read and act accordingly, I have had enough of your “input”
to this list.

--
R.