[Wikipedia-l] thank you

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 14:32:38 UTC 2004

This isn't a matter for the Wikimedia Board at this early stage, nor
for this mailing list. Please see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Dispute_resolution and follow
the procedures there, taking it to arbitration, not the Board, as a
last resort.

Angela.

Lir wrote:

>Id like to thank you, as members of the Wikimedia Board, as members of the
mediation committee, and as concerned citizens -- for being so rude as to not
even bother to respond to this issue. It is obvious that you feel I can be
banned by anyone, for any reason; regardless of Jimbo Wales request that I be
treated according to the rules of the website. Thank you for not caring, it
means a lot to me.