[Wikipedia-l] thank you

C A S [name omitted for privacy reasons] a
Sun Jul 4 19:11:40 UTC 2004

Id like to thank you, as members of the Wikimedia Board, as members of the mediation committee, and as concerned citizens -- for being so rude as to not even bother to respond to this issue. It is obvious that you feel I can be banned by anyone, for any reason; regardless of Jimbo Wales request that I be treated according to the rules of the website. Thank you for not caring, it means a lot to me.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: C A S [name omitted for privacy reasons]<mailto:a[name omitted for privacy reasons]@msn.com>
  To: Anthere<mailto:anthere9 at yahoo.com>
  Cc: wikipedia-l at wikipedia.org<mailto:wikipedia-l at wikipedia.org> ; wikipedia-en at wikipedia.org<mailto:wikipedia-en at wikipedia.org> ; Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com<mailto:Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> ; chris_mahan at yahoo.com<mailto:chris_mahan at yahoo.com>
  Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 1:27 PM
  Subject: Hephaestos must be desysoped

  Since no effort was made to address my previous ban, in which Guanaco banned me because he felt that I was User:Yuna (despite having no evidence to support his claim) -- now, I have been banned again, for an even less reasonable reason. Such is the slippery slope, no? Hephaestos has now banned me. without giving any reason, except that I have "admitted to trolling" -- whatever that could mean. The ban is for 30 days.