[Wikipedia-l] Re: Money, money...

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 00:11:49 UTC 2003

Paul Ebermann wrote:
>Do you think of professors in US colleges, which
>teach the language in question (to students
>having English as native language), or of professors
>in a country of the given language itself (so the
>language will be native to most students).

That is a loaded question because you specifically mentioned "US colleges."

I don't care what nation or language is the main one for the professor and
his/her students so long as the professor teaches his/her students the
language we want articles in.

I have a personal slight preference for a 'foreign language' situation since
art, culture and history are often mixed-in with learning a foreign language
(at least in my part of the world). However I have no objection to a 'native
language' set-up if the result is the same.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)