[WikiEN-l] WTF? Is it suddenly OK to ignore consensus on AfD?

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 05:23:51 UTC 2005

Yes, I agree totally, and that is precisely why he should have talked
to Neutrality first. I looked at it too, and this isn't some academic
discussion on the merits of true consensus decisions, this is an admin
that made a clear and obvious mistake. And that's why he should have
had the chance to defend himself first ("ohh, sorry 'bout that, i was
drunk at the time" or something)

--gkhan