[WikiEN-l] Re: Potential Wikipedian growing pains

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 18:10:36 UTC 2005

Well, just judging by his comments on the list, I
would have said that he was simply your normal average
newbie wikian interested in the wiki internalz.

Now that I know that he said that, I now think that
he's just plain evil, evil, evil!!  (More evil even
than those CIA who threw "suspected VC" out of flying
helicopers.) All hope of social and spiritual
redemption is lost for one who has in the past uttered
such words of ethnism.

:-)

SV
PS: Has he at least apologised by the way?