[WikiEN-l] Why changing the deletion process is a bad idea

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 15 01:00:55 UTC 2005

Sam Korn wrote:

>Examples would be a perfect place to start.  There appear to be two
>main criticisms of AfD:
>
>1. Unreliability.  This appears to be your point.
>2. Bad and unhealthy atmosphere.

There was some discussion earlier about Comixpedia having forked from
Wikipedia as a result of articles on web comics being deleted on account
of being "non-notable" or somesuch. I don't know anything about that
myself, but if it's the case then that would seem like a good example to
dig evidence out of. Anyone have any handy?