[WikiEN-l] Queen Elizabeth II and 3R

Arno M redgum46 at lycos.com
Fri Mar 4 09:54:26 UTC 2005

Skyring/Peter:

I will put in a postscipt after all.

I have now established a link between this republic matter and the 3R debate
being discussed here.

You and another user recently got caught out in this matter on the Government
of Australia article, and got your wrists slapped because of the 3R violation rule,
and you've now resorted to discussing this whole republic fiction here.

I'll reword and repeat the bit you did not quote me on before: wikien-l is
not the outlet for pushing POVs like yours. I'll add that I see little hope
in this 3R discussion for your assertions.

The only positive point you've made here as regards 3R is that you've illustrated
how unsatisfactory the 3R rule can be when it comes to settling disputes.

Arno