[WikiEN-l] Abuse of blocking powers (The Recycling Troll)

ffdfsd dsfdsfsdf recyclingtroll at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 11:41:59 UTC 2005

I am writing out of desparation at the abuse I have
suffered over the last few days. First, I was blocked
by Wile E. Hiershe (or something like that), then,
Netaholic appears to have shown Wile the blocking
policy, and persuaded him that I had not done anything
to deserve blocking, then Michael Snow also stepped in
to try to prevent my being lynched.
It seems that Snowspinner has now, as part of a
separate abuse, blocked me (claiming, in a bizzare
side comment that I am a new user - I have been
editing since October). He seems to think that
collaborative editing is  a blocking offense, and that
editing a page that another user has already edited is
against the rules.
I am baffled and disturbed that any attempt to check
edits by other users is considered 'harrassment'.
Please please help and kindly join me in requesting
that this harrassment stop. I am aware that many
wikipedians have predjudice about users who have
different beliefs about how wikis should work to them,
but I have not done anything to disrupt this wiki, and
beleive passionately that we should be building the
best neutral and accurate encyclopedia possible.
Thank you,
The Recycling Troll