[WikiEN-l] Wikimediation

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 18:00:55 UTC 2005

--- Dan Grey <dangrey at gmail.com> wrote:

> We need, rather, more people getting involved. If
> more people
> responded to RfCs in a constructive, mediative
> manner, we'd probably
> see fewer cases going to 'official' mediation and
> even the Arbcom.

Right. And 'official' mediation never had a
pre-process anyway. And because RFM would need to work
differently and more formally than a pre-process
(Moderation would be a better term to use), then some
changes need to be made to MC as well. I.e. an
RFM-like process will naturally effect RFM, but may be
it will be positive.