[WikiEN-l] Wikimediation

Dan Grey dangrey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:35:56 UTC 2005

I suspect people may have missed the point of my earlier mail :-).

We now have some seven or so dispute resolution channels. That's
probably more than the number of editors willing to get stuck in and
mediate at any one time. We're spreading a very small resource ever
more thinly.

We need, rather, more people getting involved. If more people
responded to RfCs in a constructive, mediative manner, we'd probably
see fewer cases going to 'official' mediation and even the Arbcom.

Dan