[WikiEN-l] Wikimediation

Snowspinner snowspinner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 05:06:26 UTC 2005

It's probably worth noting that my original conception of
Wikimediation was as a revamp of the RfC procedure. I decided that it
would be easier to try it and then unleash it if it's successful, and
let it peter off if it's not. So my hope is that we'd have some
consolidation. I also hope that the mediation committee will get
itself together and start working well, and we might be able to
consolidate the mediation bits.

-Snowspinner